We are looking for someone who has open availability and is able to start an immediate Casual position.
Location: 20 min out of Moose Jaw. Between Regina and Moose Jaw
Benefits available: Medical, Dental and Physical Fitness
What we are looking for:
- Successful completion of the Security Guard Course – applicants must clearly indicate this by attaching documentation or identifying this in the resume.
- Must have 6 Months Security Experience
- Must have full availability
- Must have a valid First Aid / CPR with AED training
- Must have good verbal and written communication (testing conducted)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be able to follow direction
Education / Certificates:
- Grade 12
- CPR/First Aid/AED C
- Training for administering oxygen Preferred
- Criminal record clearance
- Drug test
Work Conditions / Physical Capabilities:
- Must be physically fit
- Standing and or sitting for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Must be able to walk / climb stairs
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the gate access including visitors, deliveries and booking orientations.
- Administer Drug and alcohol testing.
- Respond to first aid calls if needed.
- Assist in delivering PPE when required.
- Monitor security cameras.
- Maintain fire panel
GardaWorld: Make the world a safer place
GardaWorld is a global leader in the security industry, offering a wealth of opportunity to individuals looking to gain experience and develop professionally in a growing industry. We offer flexible schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries, and training and career advancement opportunities. We embrace diversity and welcome newcomers, women, students, retirees, reservists, veterans, and more to join our team, as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, we will communicate only with the selected candidates.